Pagani Zonda R_Best car Image

I have to agree that many people do not realize what a Pagani Zonda is let alone the new Pagani Zonda R even when it comes to some car enthusiasts. One day I will be able to pull up to a crowd of people in a new Pagani Zonda R and they are all going to look at me with this confused facial expression that basically says “what in the world is that.” I will then find myself trying to explain that my Pagani Zonda R has an improved variation of the 7.3 liter AMG V12 that other Zondas have while my R version should beat the recorded Nurburgring lap time of 7:27.82 that the Zonda F accomplished some time ago. After that I will have to repeat myself about 10 more times and then tell them this is an all new model that has a longer wheelbase than the Zonda F and has been redesigned from the ground up only carrying over about 10% of the components from the Zonda F. Then they will ask me what the hell is a Zonda F and I will have to slap a few people and then… I will wake up from my dream and tend to the serious bump on my head from hitting it on something.

In your dreams right? Well, maybe not if you have over a million dollars to buy one of these bad boys. Better put your name on the list now before they are all gone because this one is going to be FAST..

Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image
Pagani Zonda R Image

A few Pagani Zonda R stats to daydream about:

  • 0-62mph: 3.0 seconds
  • Top Speed: 233mph
  • Horsepower: 739bhp
  • Engine: Mercedes Benz AMG 6.0 liter V12
  • Transmission: Paddle-shift (sequential) gearbox with 20 millisecond shift time
  • Vehicle Weight: 1070kg
  • Price: $1.8 million (USD) est.
  • Codename: C9
  • Origin: Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...